Dog walking in Morpeth and the surrounding area
Just like people, every dog has different needs depending upon their breed and age. We take this into consideration, putting your pets welfare first and foremost when exercising them.
We currently offer walks 5 days per week at the below prices (Monday – Friday) and weekend walks at an additional 50% charge.
- £8 30 minutes
- £10 45 minutes
- £12 60 minutes
- Group dog walking
- Garden visits charged at £5
- Single dog walks for older dogs or unsociable dogs.
- Walks both on and off lead (subject to owners wishes)
- Pick up/drop-off service available
HOW TO REGISTER WITH US
Once you register with Good Dog Walking it couldn’t be easier to book in your loved ones walks.
- Text or call Cheryl (07751477700)
- Book a call out appointment so she can visit you in your home and go through your routines
- Fill out a quick form regarding pets health and personality
- Exchange a house key
- you can book in with us continuously until further notice or use us as a ‘as and when service’ We work well on short notice.
- Once you’re registered we save your number and you’re good to go to book your walks!
- Track us on facebook throughout the day
Please make sure dogs are up to date with any vaccinations and treatments.
Females in season cannot be accommodated in group walks (solo walks only).
Pictures maybe taken of your pet, used on our website and posted on social media for client update purposes. Please advise when booking if you do not wish me to do this.